You have more options than bankruptcy when sued by Pallida LLC
You may be able to file bankruptcy if Pallida LLC files a lawsuit against you. It is not the only option. You can:
- Settle with Pallida LLC Often creditors will agree to a settlement often with a reasonable payment plan. The amount of the payment plan is going to depend upon your demonstrating hardships such as medical, job loss, continued under-employment, foreclosures, repossessions etc. The creditor may ask for a minimum monthly payment of $100 for lesser debt amounts. Be careful when settling a lawsuit with Pallida LLC because by calling to settle does not mean they will stop the lawsuit process. Some clients have found that they tried to negotiate a settlement but a judgment was taken against them anyways. While you can contact Pallida LLC on your own, you may find having an experienced negotiator on your side will make it easier to deal with Pallida LLC. Get a Quote
- Answer the Lawsuit You can choose to fight Pallida LLC in court and see if the judge will agree that you do not owe Pallida LLC or that by a procedural issue you do not have to pay Pallida LLC. There are many resources on the web to show you how to answer a lawsuit. Let our staff and attorneys aggressively defend you against Pallida LLC lawsuit. If hired, you will not need to go to court. Our experienced staff will fight for the best possible outcome. Costs of a Pallida LLC Lawsuit
- File a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Another option is to file a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. A Chapter 7 Dallas Bankruptcy is where if you make below a certain income based on dependants you will not have to pay back your unsecured creditors like Pallida LLC. Once you have filed the bankruptcy, then a suggestion of bankruptcy can be sent to the court to stop the lawsuit. Often a Dallas Chapter 7 Bankruptcy can be filed and finished in a matter of months. Call us at (214) 499-9550 or Make an Appointment
- File a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Another option is to file a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. A Chapter 13 Dallas Bankruptcy is where if you make too much money and do not qualify for a Chapter 7 you will have to enter into a 5-year repayment plan with your creditors, like Pallida LLC. You will make one payment to the bankruptcy trustee and they will pay the creditors for you. To learn more about this option, Call us at (214) 499-9550 or Make an Appointment
- Do Nothing You can always do nothing. If you do not respond to the lawsuit then Pallida LLC may take a judgment against you. They can go after your bank accounts and any unprotected assets you have. Settlement percentages usually increase the more collection attempts they have to make to get paid.